To cancel your subscription, you need to log in to the SharpAlice e-learning platform on a computer – not via the app as this functionality is not yet available on the app.
Here’s what to do:
- Go to https://acacdemy.sharpalice.com
- Log in
- Click on the profile icon in the black navigation bar
- Select “manage subscriptions” from the drop down menu (see screen shot below)
5. Cancel your subscription (see screen shot below)
The SharpAlice library is full of great leadership workouts, but which ones are most helpful to you?We’re happy to give you a quick hand: Just answer a few questions about your career goals, natural abilities & talent, skills, knowledge, expertise and experiences, and then our Success Concierge will design your Personalized Development Path* for you and send it right back to you**.
*This offer is send to all new subscribers through our on-boarding program, however, you can also takes us up on it here anytime
**Please allow up to 36 hours for our Success Concierge to design your Personalized Development Path.)
To ensure you accurately record your progress and completion of the leadership workouts, make sure to always click the “start net lecture” button at the top of the screen to mark the current lecture as completed, whether it is a video lecture or an exercise lecture.
Accurately recording your learning progress matters because it controls a number of things:
- Learning progress counts towards earning your achievement perks
- Completion of all the lectures of a workout triggers our signature follow-up program – a 2-month long process to help you establish the leadership behaviors you studied in the workout, as a real habit.
We have build in a follow-up process to help support you to implement the new desired leadership behaviors and practices. It works as follows:
You will receive 4 follow ups in total – You’ll receive these follow ups via email respectively after 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, and 2 months. Each time we will ask you to take the time to revisit your key insights from the leadership workout and the changes you planned to make.
Each follow up will guide you through a review of your actual leadership experience in that intervening period to help you both reconnect with your planned actions and to evaluate the progress you’ve made in implementing your new desired leadership behaviors.
Exercise lectures form a key part of your leadership development. Just watching the video lectures will not help you become a better leader. for that you need to complete the exercise lectures which help you apply the concepts and ideas to your own personal situation and context.
for most exercise lectures we provide a downloadable exercise template. We do this because writing things down is a very effective way of clarifying our thoughts on a particular matter. It is also a great way to capture your ideas and commitments about how you intend to apply a certain concept to your leadership going forward.
So don’t just “scroll through” the questions and just “reflect a little” on the questions and exercises. That won’t do anything for you. Instead, scroll to the bottom of the template and double click the pdf file to download it to your computer and then print it out.
Remember, leadership development is NOt about simple knowledge transfer. It’s about behavior change and that takes work …..
- When you open the app for the first time, it asks you to register on the app. Please do so.
- Once you are logged into the app, click on the “Workouts” tab on the home screen. It is the tab with the academic cap icon.
- This brings you to the home screen of the SharpAlice e-learning platform. Click on the menu icon on the top right hand side of the black bar.
- If you’re already a subscriber to the platform, select “login” from the drop down menu and provide your email and password. (Note: You cannot yet subscribe through the app. We intend to enable this in one of our upcoming updates.)
- Once you’re logged in, click on the menu icon on the top right hand side of the black bar and select “my workouts”.
- Scroll down to find the leadership workout you want to start or continue
The Leader Forum is a place for female leaders to connect and support each other. To ask other female leaders how they might deal with an issue, you can simply type your question in the box at the top of your forum feed which says “What is your Question?”.
Click the box. This will take you to a dialogue box in which you can type your question. Underneath it you can also select whether you want to post the question anonymously. Lastly, please select a category for your question.
When you are done, click the large pink “add” button.
Note: Your question will appear in the feed as soon as it has been approved by the forum administrator
This issue refers to occasions when the video keeps loading / buffering and/or you see a blank screen
- Try restarting the SharpAlice app
- Restart the device and your modem/router if you’re on a WiFi network
- Turn mobile data off, wait ten seconds, and then turn it back on
- Try using another internet connection
- Delete the SharpAlice app from the home screen and reinstall it from the App Store on the device.